Hello my dear readers,Asusal also itz me ,and Today i am gonna to tell about another trick to hack clashofclans server to get more gem,elixer,gold storages.

And So there is no step by step tutorials for you, i had aldready maded a andriod app for the clashofclans server.





* You Need ONly a Rooted device with supersu installed 

* No need of Hosts editor , or clashof clans private server  

So Just follow Me my dear Friendz

1> first download the clashofclans app from google play or someother else.

2> download my modded clashofclans private switcher app from here

                                                               
 clash of clan



3>  Here are few screenshot for the app


See Below Images 

4> That i had included all types of server in one app


       5> you can choose whatever you like in this server.






Well if you have more doubtz on thiz tutorial,just check my video to clear your doubtz 


 
Top